Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Flowers and MORE flowers



This is Monica's bouquet. 

The following pictures are of the wedding to 
take place this coming weekend.










I have second wedding in October with much the same flower arrangements as these but in pink, black, and aqua. 

Had a reaction to my allergy shot. I waited the 40 minutes, but had fleeting funny feelings in my throat. Let the clinic, went to Farm and Home, and had gotten on the inside when I felt I was going to faint. I didn't think I could make it back to the clinic so went across the street to the Medicap Pharmacy. They called the clinic and one of the pharmacists drove me in our van to the clinic. They gave me a goodly dose of Benadryl which let me take a good, long afternoon nap. Not sure what brought that all on. Had some water in the basement last Friday. Not sure if there is mold down there. I have 3 fans blowing so it seemed to dry up fairly fast.

Ordered a new camera through Walmart online. It was shipped to the store and is there so am off to get things done before the heat gets too oppressive.

No comments: