Friday, August 1, 2008

Garage Sale Day!


Ha!  Haven't been to one garage sale today. Not by choice. There's some good ones out there, but I am babysitting my own garage sale today and tomorrow. Sweating, fan blowing on me, and my hair do from yesterday's visit to the beauty shop has gone flat. 

It is so very hot here and the humidity is right up there. Thankfully there is a breeze blowing. Monday is to be 97 degrees. Dad wanted to come over to the garage sale. I wasn't sure how that would work. He came and went by the Trolley. It worked out just fine. He was here about an hour. The heat wasn't up so hot around 10:30 a.m. 

Stuff in leaving and I am praising the Lord for that. I pray that all will be gone by 1 pm tomorrow. 

My new friend, Michelle, has been here with me all day. She helped me set up this morning. Couldn't have done it without her. Our hubbies will be back after work to have BBQ pork sandwiches.

 Well the garage sale lull is over and people are coming.




No comments: