Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A TuesWednesday Rain

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!
There is 2 plus inches in the rain gauge, but the basement seems dry. Oh I am so thankful. Our friend, Wally Miller, has been reworking the lay-of-the-land in the back yard just finished installing window well covers and Larry cleaned out the eaves. It is so wonderful not to see "wetness" in the flower shop.

Sorry, I seem so excited, but it is a big thing to me after mopping up water since February. Hmmmmm...... 3 major inflows and 5 or 6 minor one. 

Dad has a pneumatic chair lifter that is portable. You can change the setting by the weight of the person. He has lost 17 pounds and I haven't adjusted the setting. Didn't even think about it. He has also lost a lot of strength also. Yesterday he was tooling along, shifted his weight, and "whooshie" he was propelled onto the floor on his back. As far as I know, God has again allowed no bones to be broken.  

No comments: