Thursday, March 12, 2009

Bonus Day!

This is Thursday and I have Wesley. Today is conferences, Amber has layrengitus (oh forget the spelling. If you can't spell it how can you find it in the dictionary?), and the other sitters had sick ones at home. So Grandmum and WOW will be snuggling bunches today.

Had great meetings with Morris Gleiser from Sunday to last night. Spoke on prayer, spirit controlled life, and White Throne Judgement. At least 4 made professions of faith for salvation.

Have the bridal bouquet for July done and delivered. They gave me some more flowers to do. 

Spring break is next week so Amber will be home and so will Wesley. Hoping that I can get a long way on the the October Wedding. 

Wesley is walking away with the only working phone in the house, so I best find out where it is so I won't be frantic with it rings.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Fun days w/ Grandmum! Hope you have a tremendous day and that you catch the phone! ;) Hehe!