Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Busy Days






The days just seem to march on with no slowing down. I am so privileged to care for Wesley on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. I've given you some snapshots of this precious one, so you may enjoy him a bit also. He will be one year old next week.

During spring break last week, I completed the 10 reception arrangements for my October wedding. I worked over at Dad's house for 1 day. Got quite a bit accomplished in the upstairs. 

We had lovely weather last week and then came back to reality of March in Iowa. Monday night there was a tornado that passed through about 50 miles to the northwest of Creston. We had 60 mph winds that swept over us with buckets and buckets of rain that came down. 

Gits Mfg. has had to lay off people several times. Praise the Lord that Larry is still working. They said that they had the team in place right now to carry them on into the future. We are so thankful.

Dad seems to be doing well. I am trying to get him to focus on what the Lord will do in his life and not what He hasn't done. Tough thing for anyone. Sitting in a room by oneself all day, I'm sure that the mind just thinks on what has happened. I am praying that I can get him to search out bits of blessing and praise along the way.

Well, I hear Wesley in his toys so I'd better check on him. He and Benny can get into things they shouldn't so quickly.


No comments: