Friday, March 6, 2009

Iowa Creeping Crud

Finally think that we are over the "stuff." Still have a cough now and then, and feel like I've had the stuffings knocked out of me, but on the mend. 

Beautiful days here in lovely Creston, Iowa. Yesterday the temp, in the sun, was 84. 

Have a wedding tonight. The one for which I created the floral designs.  Here is a photo that I had Joel take of the bridal boka. Everyone that saw it so far has said they feel like they can't look at it a long time because it must go back into the cooler to keep it fresh. God is so good. I praise Him for giving me the ability.

Today I must create a hand grip/rest for Dad's walker. He is unsatisfied with the one he has know. Pray I will be able to manufacture something that will fit his wants, needs, and still be functional.

Psalms 125 was where I am in devos. Great to remember that God surrounds me like the mountains around Jerusalem. Those mountains have been there since David was a wee lad and they still are there. What Security and Stability.

Having trouble downloading the photo. Later--

No comments: