Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sales Tax

Sales Tax is done for another quarter. Just "hafta" pay the governor, you know. I had terrible time getting things figured out with the Letter service and the flower shop. Each had different things to figure, but had to go in as one payment. Arrrgh! At the end of last quarter I through out my worksheet/spreadsheet and started over. This time the figures seemed to go in just great without out a lot of hair pulling or turning gray. Thanking the Lord for that. 

Headed down to straighten up the flower shop at the end of Stanza #15 "Singing in the Rain." Then maybe I can take some steps forward to get things really cleaned up more permanently, now that I know that water "shouldn't" appear.

Hazy day today here in Iowa. Says it 63 out there, but just doesn't seem that warm. 

No comments: