Monday, April 6, 2009

Today, Monday April 6

Started off with startling news of a young mom from our church tangling with a semi on Highway 34 south of town. We are praying for Amanda that the Lord would see fit to spare her life. She was lift flighted to Omaha hospitals. 

Just got a call from Pastor Dan in Omaha, Amanda has multiple internal injuries and is in grave condition.

Wesley has a tummy upset, so Grandmum doesn't have the little "joy bubble" today. 

I am trying to see the bottom of my kitchen table. I'm like a butterfly, I take care of one thing, put it in it's place, and come upon another that needs caring for. Grrr. Ugh! I can be organized in some areas, but the counter tops, kitchen table, and my desk are not in that bucket, YET!

Saturday and Sunday were cold and damP! Snow and blowing. Friday night when we went to bed, the house shook from the force of the wind. It was 50 some degrees, just right for a tornado, but PTL! there were none. Saturday morning it was down to the 20s. 

Well must get busy on some more flowers, and have 3 missionary prayer letters in the works to get done. 


No comments: