Tuesday, June 10, 2008

God plans my days!

God's plans for my days are not my plans. Therefore, I am trying to every morning give my day to Him. Today Dad needed me all morning. I am finding that I am being needed and depended upon more and more. I'm not sure where this is leading as far as Dad's care, but it does concern me. 

We have had several more rain showers, but the basement has had just trickles of water compared to the rivers we had last week. Praise the Lord!

Having several people look at the back yard to give us estimates on redoing the slope of the yard around the house. There are many things that need to make it so that water won't as readily "flow" into the basement.

Saying that I just looked at on my desk, "We can't direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails!" And know that "with Christ in the vessel, we can smile at the storm, as we go sailing home." (the latter was a chorus from my childhood.)

No comments: