Sunday, July 6, 2008

Saturday, Hmmmmm............

10,000 Crestonians Fireworks




The insurance inspector came around 10 a.m. and declared that we needed a new shingles on the entire roof. Our insurance company is one that believes in getting each claim finished at the time of inspection. He gave us a check for the job before he left. We are praising the Lord. The guy that did Dad's roof will be able to do ours when the summer days are cooler. That's fine, cause we don't have any leaks at this time. It gets so hot up there, I know, because I shingled last time in July and got overcome with the heat. 

Took our dinner over to Dad's and ate there last night. Was able to get him a portable chair riser. He loves it. He helps him get out of his chair in the dinning room without putting wear and tear on this right shoulder. He can it moved down to the Activity Room when he has church service down there. I'm so glad that I found it. I was the the Medical Arts store here in town looking at a new walker for him and spied it. 

Today is a bright and beautiful day with rain forecast. If it rains, I won't have to water the grass seed in the back yard.

"This is the day the Lord hath made, I WILL REJOICE and be GLAD in it."  Psalm 118:24

No comments: