Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Midweek

Spent quite a bit of time with my Dad today. His right shoulder is giving him lots of pain. The right side is the unaffected side and gets a workout walking, getting up and down, and doing things in general. I gave him a good rub down massage, then got him a bean bag of sorts that you can warm in the microwave. Heat feels good.

Worked on a missionary deputation presentation for our friends. Trying to make in DVD format so that it eliminates some of the hassles that they have been having. It is fun doing it but takes so long to get things the way I want them to look. Guess I am a fussy boss for myself. 

This morning's weather report said today was to be a "perfect 10 today." Well it was. Not too hot and not too cold. LD, Benny, and I went for a nice brisk walk after Prayer Meeting. 

Well going to put the "rat race" to bed for now.

No comments: