Thursday, May 15, 2008

Morning with Grandmom in Picture!










I have tried several times to get a movie of the pictures that I took of Wesley this morning but couldn't get it to upload. So here's several pictures. He is so soft and cuddly. He and I talked quite a bit. I sang him several songs that came to mind. Going to have to refresh my mind on several. Words not quite coming back. "Oh who can make a flower, I'm sure I can't can you?" "The Birds upon the treetops" "Only a boy named David" (This one is gonna have to be looked up.)  It's been 26 years since I sang some of those songs. (Joel, you are going to be that old in December.) 

It is amazing how much time one can spend on getting a project completed. Seems like just a small thing, but when you get to working on it, you have to tweak it here and there, and then start over some times. Spend more time spinning the wheels in one place than going forward. Either you make a rut or learn from the experience and move on just a "wee" bit. 

MacDonald's is having a free sandwich with purchase of medium drink, so Larry, Steve, Janet, and I are going to go. We'll have to see how good this new sandwich is.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hey- girlfriend--- don't you ever slow down?
You're having fun with that grandson of your's aren't you?!
Take it easy