Thursday, May 8, 2008

Sunny and Bright

Thank you, Lord, for the sunshine. To be colder here in Iowa for next couple of days. Yesterday I was a "dizzy blonde." My inner ear was kicking up a fuss from the mold that I breathed. I started new allergy shots in December and have not been able to build properly because of shot reactions. Oh well.

Talked to Creston's finest last night. Our neighbors left early morning for Arizona. A call originated from their home phone at 5:30 p.m. The sister that got the call phoned me to have the police check the house. Crazy. House all locked up. Don't know how the call went through. The neighbors were still in the air at the time of the call.  Technology!

Check out Just Silks web site. I put a biographical blurb on Visit the Shoppe - 7th picture. Been trying to get the search engines to have my web site come up with common words. Well I think I may have found the solution. More on that later.

Today is going to be another busy day. Trying to squeeze all of Thursday and Friday activities into Thursday so I can spend time with Dad tomorrow. 
Well must get on my horse and gallop down the trail. Happy day to you 'till we meet again!

No comments: