Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Very Late Start to Wednesday

Well I have to confess. I slept in after Larry went to work. I must have had a close encounter with some mold, because I have the typical mold reaction, swollen nose and throat membranes. Forgot to wear a mask. Been working in the basement and the sewing room upstairs. Stirring up thinks and moving "STUFF." Trying to get rid of some of that stuff so that I don't have so much stuff around.

I think that it's time to set out the rain gauge. I trust that it is past time for freezing. We had a good rain in the night, not to boisterous of a pass over. 

My Aunt Betty is having surgery right now. 10:30 a.m. Wednesday in Wyoming, Michigan. Would appreciate your prayers. My Dad has cataract surgery Friday at 9 a.m. and then Saturday I take him to the eye doctor here in town (Praise the Lord! I don't have to take him to the surgeon in Omaha) to take the patch off and see how things are progressing. 

My niece's daughter has written a book about their adopting a youngster from Ethiopia. I helped a bit with computer work. It's fun to use one's God given talents to help others. I enjoyed it. 

With my very late start to the day, I best be heading on my way.

Thot-
"In the Bible, whenever you see God loving, you see Him giving."

No comments: