Thursday, May 1, 2008

My busy day

Yesterday, someone sent me some cute and hilariously funny e-mails and Youtube videos or whatever that site is. I forwarded several of  them on to Melissa at different times within the space of an hour. She jokingly asked if were "really" surfing the web and "just" sitting in front of the computer. So here's what I wrote her and I have added what I really did.  

"Today I put 12 bows on pew clips, after searching for same said clips, got my allergy shots, visited my Dad, ate lunch, sat for 2 episodes of Decorating on a Dime, finished the other wreath I had to make, made hangers for the wreaths, went another friends to borrow wreath hangers, stopped at Dad's to show him the wreath, took Dad's special friend home, took Benny for a walk, ate supper, went to Prayer Meeting, came home, delivered baby gifts to Wesley, came home, kicked my shoes off, read book I started while at the clinic waiting for my shots to not react, waited for a call from Larry, read book, read, read, finished book (11 p.m.) crawled into bed, and fell asleep."

There's a Thursday Garage Sale. Whoa! A Must Go. 
(later--not a great sale- lots of stuff but nothing I was interested in.)

Well the rat race starts all over again today. Thinking about a new day. It's a comforting thought that God's mercies are new every morning when we awake. Not left over ones, NEW ones. 

Found out that some dear friends, Steve and Janet, are moving October 1. Sad day, but feel blessed to have known and fellowshipped with them for the last three years. They have become a dear brother and sister in the Lord. I will just have to bug them via e-mail and cell phone. This move puts them closer to their goal of ministering in the New York City area.

Well must get in the starting gate with the other rats and start the race for today. Hope your day is great in the Lord.



No comments: